Create a Mail Filter for Spam - Zimbra Web Client
These instructions explain how to create a mail filter to move messages marked as "Spam" to another folder.
These instructions can easily be modified for creating a mail filter for other purposes, such as redirecting mail to WSU Office 365 mailboxes...
- First, log into the EECS Mail Zimbra Web Client at https://mail.eecs.wsu.edu
- Next, navigate to the "Preferences" tab.
- In the left-hand column, click on "Filters".
- Click the "Create Filter" button.
- In the "Add Filter" dialog box, fill in the fields to look like the following picture (inside the red box).
Next, click the button in the lower portion of the dialog box, below the text "Perform the following actions:"
- Pick "Move into folder" from the drop-down list.
- Next, click the "Browse..." button.
- Click "Junk" from the list of folders.
- After that, click "OK", then "OK" again.
Congrats! Your mail filter is now created.