Frequently Asked Question
Connect to EME Copier (EME26PCL) from Windows
Last Updated 7 months ago
Connect to EEME 26 Copier (EME26PCL) from Windows
- From your desktop, press
- In the "Run" box type: \\ps.eecs.wsu.edu
- If prompted for credentials, use your EECS Username/Password.
- After you have authenticated, you should see a list of printers.
Double click EME26PCL to add it to your system.
- Next, go to Devices and Printers and right click on EME26PCL and go to “printing preferences”
- Click on the “Basic” tab and find the button marked “Authentication/Account Track”
- Enter your 4 digit code in the box marked “Password” then click “OK”
Trying to add printers from a Mac?
Follow this link!