Frequently Asked Question
Configuring MS3270 (WSU AIS)
Last Updated 5 months ago
Configure MS3270 (WSU AIS)
- Open MS3270...
Don't have MS3270 installed? Contact your local IT Helpdesk to get MS3270 installed.
- From the "Connect" tab, click "Connect...
- In the "Connect" dialog box that appears, change the settings to match the portions in red in the following picture.
Host Name or IP Address: wsumvs1.it.wsu.edu
Auto Reconnect: Checked
TLS/SSL encryption: Require
- In the "Connect" dialog box, click the "Configure" button TLS/SSL encryption field, and apply the following changes...
Client Method: TLS
Permit Self-Signed: Checked
Close the "TLS Settings" window.
- Click "Connect".
- You may be prompted with a dialog that looks like the following picture. If everything looks like the picture below, click Yes, and continue on to the next step. If the info you see is different, contact your local IT Helpdesk before continuing.
- Once connected, you should see a screen that looks like this.